LOVE / Love rules the world
GINGER & JASMINE
Essential oils are extracted from specific parts of plants such as flowers, leaves or fruits. It contains the ‘essence’ of their fragrance and often their beneficial health potential.
- Ginger oil is nicknamed ‘Flavor of Empowerment’ for the sense of confidence it generates.
- The scent of jasmine oil has been known since forever as exotic, sensual, intense, warm and sweet.
Big box - 21 chocolates / You can find the right flavor of each praline on the wrapper.
The cocoa and honey used in our chocolates are a delicious and natural source of iron, copper and chromium.
- Iron reduces fatigue and supports the normal function of the immune and cognitive (memory and concentration) system.
- Copper supports the normal function of the immune and nervous system, contributes to the health of hair and skin and protects against oxidative stress.
- Chromium helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
The daily recommended intake is 4 chocolates. This amount is a natural source of iron (38%*), copper (136%*) and chromium (53%*) and has an energy value of 716 kJ (171 kCal). *of the daily recommended intake based on an 8400 kJ diet.
Ingredients: non-EU cocoa 72%**, acacia honey**.
- Ginger chocolate: Zingiber officinale essential oil** (0,20%).
- Jasmine chocolate: Jasminum officinale essential oil (0,05%), balsamic vinegar** (**certified organic ingredients).
Precautions: keep out of reach of children. Do not administer to children under 6 years of age. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. Not as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Keep cool (12-20°C), dry and dark.